FRESH WIND comes to you: our experts offer short presentations and instrument demonstrations to explain their research topics and results. You can engage in discussion with them and try out the instruments yourself.
Duration: 2–4 hours
Place: At your place of choosing, or at the FRESH WIND exhibition (with a guided tour)
Cost: Expenses for the speakers (ca CHF 200.-, with reductions for universities and youth orchestras)
For more information, please email@example.com.
- Wind dynamic organ – with Daniel Glaus (HKB) and Johannes Röhrig (organ builder)
- CLEX, the contrabass clarinet – with Ernesto Molinari (HKB)
- Keyed trumpet – with Markus Würsch (HKB)
- Horn, Classical and Romantic replicas – with Daniel Allenbach (HKB)
- Trombones of the Romantic era – with Ian Bousfield (HKB) and Alex Schölkopf (instrument-maker Egger)
- Ophicleide and keyed bugle – with Roland Fröscher and Adrian v. Steiger (HKB)
- Further topics on request